Thank you for volunteering for Heart’s Delight. Volunteers are a vital part of the process to raise funds for the American Heart Association to build healthier lives, free of cardiovascular diseases and stroke.
See below for open volunteer/intern opportunities:
Special Event Volunteer Coordinator
Heart’s Delight is looking to create a new volunteer position to help recruit and manage volunteers for the series of events (May 5 – 8, 2021). Hours are flexible and can work from home (except for event days).
We are looking for someone detail oriented and event experience is preferred but not required. Please contact us for more details or with any questions.
If you are interested in volunteering on any of our event days (May 5-8, 2021), please complete the following form and click submit. If you have any questions, please contact Nancy Waskewich at 703-248 1709 or Nancy.Waskewich@heart.org.
Thank you for your commitment to volunteer. Our event would not be possible without you! In order to ensure the event is enjoyable for everyone, it is important for volunteers to follow the guidelines below. More specific procedures will be provided closer to the event.
- Professional Conduct: Volunteers represent Heart’s Delight and the American Heart Association. Please respect guests, venues, and other volunteers.
- Prompt and Reliable: It is important that volunteers be prompt and arrive at the agreed upon time. We count on dependable volunteers to ensure the success of our fundraising event.
- Appropriate Dress: Each event calls for a conservative and professional dress. Comfy shoes are a must! Specific instructions will be given closer to the event.
- Personal Belongings: Heart’s Delight can’t be held responsible for your personal belongings. Be mindful of what you bring to the event.
- Arrival and Check-In: When you arrive please check in and get a nametag.
- Check-Out: When your shift is over, please check out and return your nametag.
- Have fun! We appreciate all of your hard work!