Become a Sponsor!
Click here to view Sponsorship Opportunities
Click here to view Individual & Patron Opportunities
Heart’s Delight is a premier destination event where master winemakers, culinary greats and our distinguished guests gather to play and bid in the Nation’s Capital.
Over the past 19 years Heart’s Delight has raised more than 18 million dollars for the American Heart Association. The American Heart Association’s mission is to build healthier lives free of cardiovascular disease and stroke. Heart disease is the number one killer in the nation and only through the continued support of qualified research projects and tailored educational opportunities can we bridge the gap between current knowledge and future lifesaving techniques.
The 2019 Heart’s Delight event will host leaders from the country’s business, medical and political communities who share a love of food and wine and a concern for the prevention of heart disease.
- Male – 58% Female –42%
- Affluent – average annual household income of $475,000+
- Educated – 96% of guests hold an advanced degree
- Epicurean – well traveled, experienced diners, collectors
- Experiential – prefer to test items before purchasing
- Leaders – prominent figures in government, national and regional businesses, health care and hospitality
- Internet and Brick & Mortar Consumers
- Frequent Flyers and Experienced Travelers
- Personal Computer Owners
- Food and Wine Enthusiasts
- Avid Readers
- Donors to Charitable Causes
- Attentive to Politics
- Stock/Bond Investors
- Cultural Event Attendees
- Urban and Suburban Dwellers
- Household Decision Makers
Heart’s Delight sponsors are retained each year at an average rate of 80%. Previous sponsors include:
- American Airlines
- American Express
- Bristol-Myers Squibb Company
- Ernst & Young
- Ford Motor Company
- General Dynamics
- Kimpton Hotels & Restaurants
- MTM Builder/Developer, Inc.
- Northrop Grumman
- Patton Boggs LLP
- Rail Europe
- Total Wine